- 300 INR
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Industrial Grade
- For Leathers And Rubbers Use
POLYTONE AP Series Phenolic Resin are oil-soluble, heat-reactive phenolic resin developed for formlulating non-phasing polycholroprene solvent-type contact adhesives. Wide range of these resins impart properties like high heat resistance, cohesive strenght, long or short open time/green Time, high or low Tack, quick or slow drying. Added feature of colour choices Light Yellow, Amber, Honey and Dark Violet increases potential product variations. Incorporation of these resins in polycholoroprene adhesive formulation porvides excellent static and dynamic strenght properties.
- Application available are broad, apart from usual poly choroprine adhesive, application areas include shoe, automotive, aircraft, furniture, building. Added feature of high heat resistance, high cohesive strength and color options further increases the nuber of potential uses.
- It can be used as base resin and also as modyfing resin. Can be mixed directly into solvent to make a solution or can can be milled with rubber stock.
- Because of its reactivity, adhesion properties and heat resistant it has also found application in varnishes, insulation coatings, printing inks.
- Can be used in formulation of hard ink resins and coating with chemical resistance.
- In formulation of medium & long oil exterior and interrior varnishes and spar varnises for deck and floor.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Poly Bag
- Western Europe, Australia, Eastern Europe, Central America, Middle East, South America, Asia, North America, Africa
- All India