- 120 INR
- Aldehyde Resin
- Industrial Grade
- Printing Inks
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a dependable firm, engaged in offering Ketone Aldehyde Resin. It is a neutral, unsaponifiable, solvent-free, ketone-aldehyde condensation resin. This resin is generally used in combination with other binders. It is used to improve gloss, solid content & covering capacity of most diverse paint and coating systems. Ketone Aldehyde Resin also has great viscosity reduction and increase of solids content for industrial coatings, wood and furniture coatings, architectural coatings, and leather coatings.
- Softens at 102 oC
- Longer shelf life
- Wide compatibility and solubility
Ketone Aldehyde Resin
AROMATIC ALIPHATIC KETONE ALDEHYDE RESIN
| || |
POLYTONETM K 88
Granules or Lumps
Softening Point (Ball & Ring)
88 â€“ 102oC
|â‰¤ 4.0 |
(50% Soln in Ethyl Acetate)
|Hydroxyl Value (mg KOH/gm Resin) || |
|Acid Value (mg KOH/gm Resin) || |
|Wide Compatibility |
Imparts Hardness in Soft Resin Systems
POLYTONETM K 88 is a neutral, unsaponifiable, solvent-free, ketone-aldehyde condensation resin. This product improves gloss, hardness, and the adhesion on aluminum and steel. Use of POLYTONETM K 88 increases drying speed and builds resistance to mineral oil. It is generally used in combination with other binders. As its widely compatible and efficient, its used to improve gloss, solid content & covering capacity of most diverse paint and coating systems. It also has great viscosity reduction and increase of solids content for industrial coatings, wood and furniture coatings, architectural coatings, and leather coatings.
- POLYTONETM K 88 is suitable for the manufacture of clear a pigmented nitrocellulose wood and metal finishes.
- Because of its favorable price and low colour number, POLYTONETM K 88 forms a good base for the manufacture of bright clear lacquers as well as while enamels. These lacquers are generally characterized by good adhesion.
- POLYTONETM K 88 improves the pigment loading capacity of nitrocellulose lacquers so that even at high pigmentation an excellent gloss can be still ne achieved. In wood primers, POLYTONETM K 88 nitrocellulose combination lacquers containing 30%(calculated on basis of POLYTONETM K 88) of maleic resin, coconut oil or ground nut alkyd resin, or a fatty acid alkyd resin, are found to have a rapid solvent release and consequently can already be sanded after a short period of time.
- Due to its insolubility in aliphatic hydorcarbons, POLYTONETM K 88 is suitable for the manufacture of finishes which have to be resistant to mineral oil. For the same reason, polishes containing white spirit may also be used on corresponding nitrocellulose polishing lacquers.
- Good weathering resistance is achieved by combining POLYTONETM K 88 with nitrocellulose, plasticizers and suitable alkyd resins.
- POLYTONETM K 88 acts as a hard resin in combination with soft resins and polychloroprene for the manufacture of adhesive.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Poly Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certification REACH Registered
C-1/58-59, G.I.D.C., Shed Area, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India